Curate – from the Latin, curatus, meaning “to care for”
We curate patient journeys. We make lives easier, for patients and families.
Curate.Health serves patients and families with a personalized mobile application for smartphones — automating, amplifying and augmenting the patient experience with real-time information, education and empowerment.
Curate.Health serves healthcare providers as the first real-time, consumer-friendly mobile patient experience platform backed by actionable, patient-specific analytics to improve clinical quality and patient experience.
In caring for both patients and providers, Curate.Health hopes to strengthen patient-provider relationships and improve the healthcare industry.
The Curate.Health mobile application includes the following features for patients and families:
– Feedback – confidential, secure, anytime and anywhere
– Facts – educational information to help your journey
– Family – invite loved ones to advocate on your behalf and share your journey
– Updates & Reminders – personalized push notifications to keep you informed
Services for Providers
The Curate.Health platform includes the following features for providers:
– Real-Time Patient Satisfaction Measurement
– Real-Time Natural Language Processing and Sentiment Analysis
– Real-Time Service Recovery Notifications
– Machine-Learning, Predictive Algorithms
– Advanced, Customized Analytics
– Customized, real-time data feeds plus access to raw data via APIs
– Seamless HIT integration via HL7 data feeds
– Secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud data storage
Consulting & Custom Analytics
Integrating deep knowledge of current measurement science, healthcare policy and payment models, Curate.Health brings a uniquely relevant approach to benefit any healthcare organization in the new era of pay for performance and accountable care. The Curate.Health Team provides rigorous data analysis, modeling, and operational gap assessment to identify real opportunities for performance improvement with evidence-based best practices.
We make the complex simple, drawing from all relevant sciences, current trends and novel research for a unique coherent, timely and strategic perspective. Real-world, evidence-based and actionable insights are always a cornerstone.
Each engagement is individually designed to meet client needs with exclusive, custom research. Recent examples include:
– Healthcare Quality Measurement: State of the Art & Science
– Return-on-Investment in Quality and Patient Experience
– Strengthening Patient-Provider Relationships through Disruptive Innovation
– Leadership in a Changing Healthcare Environment: Evidence-Based Management
– Payer-Provider Integration: Trends & Strategies
– Public Reporting: Financial and Quality Implications